70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we′ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as Full (MEAN = MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS)-stack Developer. In this role, you’ll be able to work on several of payever’s products, spending 3 to 6 months’ on each project, so you’ll be able to acquire new insights and develop your skills as you grow with us!
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
You′ll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- Backend: Node, Express.js, MongoDB, Node.js, highload, databases of minimum 4+ years
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Experience in with HTML/CSS
- Experience with code testing: Jasmine, Karma
- Flexibility and readiness to follow style-guide.
- Familiarity with Git;
Would be a plus:
- Angular.js, React.js or any other MVVM framework/library
- TypeScript, Material UI, ES6,
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.
Компания: payever GmbH
Вид предложения: Удаленная работа (разовый заказ)
Добавлено: 12.09.2018 в 11:59